Spring? Really? But winter is not even in full swing yet. The days get shorter and darker and there are still pretty cold days to come.
Yes, but nature is already preparing for spring. Some trees have already grown buds, ready to unfold, when spring sun is melting all the ice and snow. They are just waiting, gathering power to grow.
Long story short? There is always something to learn from nature.
1. Not everything may be as it seems
2. Be patient, if there is no visible growth.
3. Be silent during hard times.
4. Gather force, learn, grow mentally in silence.
5. Work without looking after the outcome (especially important for small businesses owners. Success will grow.
6. Winter will be over soon.
7. The snow, ice and difficulties will melt.
8. Anticipate the warmth of spring, while enjoying the beauties of winter.
9. There is nothing wrong about hibernating. Enjoy indoor activities and feel good about it.
9. Enjoy the new beginning and growth in spring.
These are some of my learning points. You may have similar, or others, or more of them.
Thank you very much for reading. I wish you a nice, successful, healthy next week.